Friday 28 January 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog - M for Men

Can you believe a week has gone by already and time for my (pre)post for Alphabet Challenge Blog - this week the theme is M for Men so I thought I would get a head start on Father's Day woop (5 months in advance how organised am I?!?)

I've had these stamps for a good while now (I think I may have bought them in the sale last year) but they'll definitely be coming out again cos I really liked colouring it up. The papers were just perfect for this gardening stamp, and the raffia carried on the theme. I did think it needed a bit of sparkle though so out came my nail heads - love them - these are brown ones which toned in perfectly with the colours.


And a close-up to show the off the nice veggies

Supplies: Stamps by Buzzcraft, Nailheads by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Papers by Helz Cuppleditch
Extras: Raffia, White Card, Beige Ink Pad, Glossy Accents, Copics, Promarkers

Hope you all have fun with the challenge... I'm off to bed now, yay Friday by the time you read this - off out for tea too (postponed from last weekend cos we were both still ill) can't wait :) XOX

1 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww this is a cute image .. perfect for the male theme ... love the use of the raffia
Lisa ;)