Monday 17 January 2011

If there's no chocolate in heaven... I'm not going

I'm back - well sort of - still feeling yucky but atleast now I'm getting a break inbetween coughing fits so hopefully it'll stop completely soon so my ribs will stop hurting. So anyways I managed to get a couple of cards finished yesterday afternoon while the 40 million football games were on

I love this image and sentiment - definitely me lol! I love the red heart paper too - going to have to keep an eye out for something similar


Supplies: 'Ruby - No Choc In Heaven' and Sentiment Digi Stamp by Bugaboo Stamps, 'Forever Friends' Papers, Nailheads by Ladybug Crafts Ink
Extras: Ribbon from Stash, White Card, Brown Card, Red Ink Pad, Copics, Promarkers, Glossy Accents, Gem

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge


Right I'm off for an early night see if I can catch up on some sleep now the coughing has eased a bit XOX

4 comments:

Pami said...

Lovely card Helen, I have this image and sentiment too but yet to use it. Hope you feel better soon. Pami x

patriziawithaz said...

What a super card Helen x I love the image and sentiment too and it's perfect for our challenge this week at MTTCC - thanks so much for sharing it with us. Get well soon x

Unknown said...

Hi Helen, I totally agree! Hihihi, lovely funny card hun!! HUgs, Frea

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Helen - glad you are feeling a bit better, its rubbish isnt it !
I love this image as you know and those little hearts and ribbon are perfect with it.
Take care
Lisa ;)