Monday 3 January 2011

Blush

Another scrapbook page for you today, that's my challenge this year to try and catch up on my scrapbooking, I've still got masses and masses of my australia pics let alone all the rest and it's been very neglected in favour of making cards this last year - how naughty lol.

Anyways this is for the challenge over at By the Cute and Girly where the challenge is Bling It On - I think with all the gems I stuck on this that it definitely qualifies (and I think I deserve a medal for not chucking it across the room when the gems kept sticking to my fingers instead of the paper lol.  



Supplies: 'Blush' Papers and Die-cuts by Basic Grey, Rub-ons by Flair Designs, Gems, Black Ink Pad

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges...

By The Cute & Girly - Bling It On

Craft Your Passion Challenge 39 - Anything Goes

Right well I'd best get on - am in the process of sorting photos to back up onto disks - yawn but atleast once it's done it's done. Also got some to print off for fames. XOX

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its gorgeous Helen.. a wonderful picture and showcased fabulously.
I love all those little gems
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

WOw HElen, you are on a roll girl!! Love this one too!! Hugs, Frea

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

You did a great job with the gems *smile* Beautiful page! Thanks for sharing at BTC&G! Good luck!

Tammy xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout and colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Hannapanna said...

Gorgeous lay out. Lovely colours and details. The little gems makes the page perfect! Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

Lora said...

what a lovely layout. You really do deserve a medal for sticking all those gems on, I know I wouldn't of been so patient!! lol
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month.
Lora x

Mary J said...

Hello Helen Ann! This is a lovely lovely layout! You've done wonders with those gorgeous papers!!

Patti J said...

Great layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Hope to see you back next week!

sammi said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your passion, in our "anything Goes" challenge, and Good Luck!