Friday 4 February 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog DT - N for Numbers

I really don't know where this week has gone, I can't remember the last time that I went a whole week without a post. Well hopefully football will finally come in useful and give me some time to get some cards finished.

But now onto this week's Alphabet Challenge Blog Challenge - N for Numbers - What a perfect challenge, I was torn whether to do a kids' card or an 18th/21st card, as it was I needed to make a 21st card so that decided that lol. I decided that I wanted to keep the card quite simple with no patterned paper instead I stamped the '21' all over the base of the card using grey ink and then cooloured in pastel ink and then covered in glitter. I stamped the image and sentiment on one piece of card to help avoid clutter, and rather than mounting on card or paper I used a pink ink pad to edge the card. I added some more glitter to Nikki's party gress (I so want that dress lol) and added the ribbon and a big bow for added girly-ness


And trying to show off the glitter, all of the numbers were coloured and glittered.


Supplies: 'Winestool Nikki' and Sentiment and Numbers Stamps by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Ribbon by Anna Griffin (yes Pami I got them too lol), Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug
Extras: Grey Ink Pad, White Card, Pink Ink Pad, Copics, Promarkers

Well that's it for me for today, but there's football on the telly this weekend so that'll give me a couple of hours on Saturday and Sunday to get some cards done so I'll actually have something to post next week lol - hope you enjoyed your break from me lol XOX

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I wondered where you were lol.. fabulous card . Great idea to stamp the numbers as the DP/ gorgeous sparkle
Lisa ;)

Pami said...

Cute girly card. Pami x