Wednesday 26 January 2011

Happily Ever After

Just a quick post as my eyes keep trying to close already, so much for my early night lol. Yay past half way through the week, though today has been one of those days and also I'm convinced that tomorrow is Friday (going to be gutted when it sinks in that it's not lol) even though know it's Wednesday today - it's OK I know I'm strange lol.

Anyways onto the card before I waffle on too long. I wanted to keep this card quite simple - yay more super-cute chickies (I did warn you I went a bit mad with adding them to my basket - well there was a sale on so what's a girl to do lol). Anyways yes wanted to keep it quite simple so the image takes centre stage. Found this scrap of hear paper that was just perfect with the grey and pink of the image. This was my first attempt at masking (the image is 3 separate stamps, castle, knight and fairy princess) I know they're not quite alligned but I'm happy enough with it. Added some glitter to the fairy and the castle and some glossy accents to the knights armour and voila...


Supplies: 'Princess Castle' 'Fairy Princess Chickie' & 'Knight Chickie' Stamps by DeNami Design, Paper by Doodlebug, Pink Card by Doodlebug, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug, Pink Ribbon by Anna Griffin, Labels Nesties
Extras: White Card, Pink Ink Pag, Glossy Accents, Promarkers, Copics, Heart Punch, Heart Clear Ribbon from Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...


The Sweetest Thing - Sweet Sunday Sketch 101


Right bedtime for me before I fall asleep at the computer XOX

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Helen, I just posted the blog award you gave me on my blog. Thanks again, so sweet of you to think of me! What a cute image on this card; the castle and those little chicks in armour! Love it!! HUgs, Frea

Mandi said...

So sweet
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts thi week

mandi xx

Mary J said...

Hi Helen Ann! Great job with the masking! I've done it once and really should have another go!!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Helen Ann - this little card nade me smile .. i love those chicks - and great masking
Lisa ;)