Sunday 23 January 2011

Come over all girly

Not really done much this weekend, went down to Ian's on Friday so he could go and sort his friend's computer - but yay they have 2 pugs so I got to play with them while he was busy - awwww they're so cute I want one lol. We were meant to go for a meal last night but neither of us were feeling great still so we decided to postpone till next week. So been a bit of a lazy weekend but it was much needed. Though means I've fallen a bit behind with my cards, so going to playing catch up as much as I can this week.

Anyways onto today's this is a 21st card for my cousin's girlfriend, very girly card for me lol and yay lots and lots of pink. I also got to use some of the flowers that were in the candy that I won from Debby woop - not used this style flower before but I really like them - did have to invest in some expanding envelopes lol.


A close-up


Supplies: 'Shopping Nikki' Stamp, 'Forever Friends' Papers, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug
Extras: White Card, Pink Card, Pink Ink Pad, Copics, Promarkers, Glossy Accents, Flowers (from the Candy I won on Debby's site), Ribbon from Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge 11 - Anything but Square


Paper Cutz Challenge 75 - Anything Goes

Right off to watch the rest of Top Gear before bed - how unfair is it the weekends go so quick it

XOX

11 comments:

Pami said...

Shopping Nikki is one of my favourties, mind you I say that about all of them. A lovely girly card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Pami x

Unknown said...

Hi Helen, lovely card hun! Love the glitter on the shopping bag and the flowers look great. I know they are a bit thick, round New Year here in Holland the opening in the mail boxes are made very narrow so kids can't put firework in them, unfortunately I can't get my cards through either :( so I have to go down the post office to mail them. And yes, you do tend to need a size larger envelope LOL!! Hugs, Frea

Kerry said...

Your cousin's girlfriend will love this Helen. Love the sparkly bags. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, lovely pink & very girlie! I'm sure your cousins girlfriend will love it!!

Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Agnieszka M said...

Cute girlie Card!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Lisa Jane said...

My favourite ever Nikki stamp lol.. and she looks fab in the Pink. Love the slimline shape
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa ;)

Mary J said...

How fabby Helen! Adore the use of space on your card!

So please you shared with us at LCI - see you again soon honey!

Mary J xxx

Whimsey said...

What a great card; love that ribbon; beautiful colors too!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

cowboydutrem said...

Hey, lovely card! Love that ribbon!
Thanks for playing in LCI challenge this week!

Pami said...

Helen, there is something on my blog for you. Pami x

Deb said...

awesome paper and fab image, I love the length of it, great creation, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and we hope to see you again
Deborah
xxx