Tuesday 25 January 2011

Pugs and Love Blog Award

No card from me today, been trying to catch up on everything that I'd left when I wasn't feeling well, and trying to work out what I want to do for my design team cards.

But anyways I had a lovely surprise today, Pami at Pami's Crafty Creations, gave me the Love Blog Award - which I accept thank you xox 
Here are the conditions for the 'Love Blog' award.

You have been TAGGED and want to participate?

Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.

You should also blog the person's link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.

You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged. I'd like to give this award to:

Frea - Creafrea

Lisa Jane - Mess2Magic


The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

How cool, thank you Pami :)

Before I go here is a picture from the other day when we went to see the pugs, this is me with Miss Pickles (Mr Bojangles didn't seem as keen to sit and have his picture taken but she made herself comfy lol)

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh Thank you so much for the award Helen Ann. It was so nice of you to think of me..
Love the pic.. dis you see the pugs on the TV today lol.. Miss Pickles is adorable .. and you're not bad either lol
Lisa ;)

Mary J said...

Hello Helen Ann! so sweet of you - I will wear my badge with pride!

What a cutie - the dog, not you, lol! I love dogs all shapes and sizes!

ttfn
Mary xxx

Kerry said...

Thank you Helen!!! Like Mary J I will wear mine with pride but not until I get back from CHA if that's ok? xx

Unknown said...

Hi Helen, wow thank you so much. Will put it on my blog straight away. I accept with pride. Hugs, Frea