Saturday 1 January 2011

Step Back In Time

How was everyone's Christmas and New Year? Good I hope. Had a lovely Christmas and New Year was really nice too, my cousin Lucy made her traditional gingerbread house and brought some lanterns to set off. It was so cool there were loads and loads of them flying over.

I was going to put some cards on but thought that there had been more than enough of them the last few weeks so here's a scrapbook page for a change, this is one for the album I'm doing up of all my old baby and holiday pictures. These are of me at about 9 months down by the marina near where we lived. I love this layout with all the brads and buttons and a blue layout - not got many of them lol.


Supplies: Cardstock and rub-ons by Doodlebug, (paper, buttons, brads, flowers, die-cuts, charms from stash)

I would like to enter this layout in the following challenge...

Alphabet Challenge Blog - I for Infants

Right and now a couple of Christmas photos....

This is me trying to use magic to keep the star on the top of the tree.


One of the decorations off the tree downstairs, I complain to my mum every year that mine is for 1983 and my first Christmas was 1982 lol


 And one of my new decorations for this year - really pretty glass snowflake that I got at the Christmas Market in Manchester, just realised the baubles were new too - miniature ones from Paperchase.



Onto New Year - here is the Gingerbread House as made by Lucy


And them trying to light one of the lanterns lol


Right I'm off, need to get something to eat and need to get some boxes up into the loft. XOX

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous layout Helen - i love the colours and all those flowers and brads .. oh and the little cutie in the pictures lol
Happy New Year Helen
Lisa ;)

Pami said...

Happy New Year Helen. I love your layout, the tumbling flowers and brads look wonderful and I like the colour combo. Your photos are great, thank you for sharing! Pami x

Lesley said...

Lovely LO, gorgeous photos! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx