Thursday, 27 January 2011

Baby Bumps

We had some lovely news this week, our friends, Steph and Neil, are expecting their first baby they'd just been for their first scan. I wanted to make them a congratuations card and got to use my 'Expecting Nikki' stamp that I won in one of the challenges :) yay. I have to say I was cursing this card, the card I'd stamped the image on was really thick and it was a right pain to do the stitching - all by hand (my own fault - I was too lazy to get the sewing machine out lol). But yep anyways this is the card - I went a bit mad with the glitter oops but I'm sure Steph will appeciate the sparkle.


Supplies: 'Expecting Nikki' Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Jazmyne' Papers by Bo Bunny, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug, Circle Nesties
Extras: Ribbon from Stash, Promarkers, Copics, Thread, Ribbon from Stash, Lilac Ink Pad

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge 12 - Plum Crazy with Stitching


Scrapbook Sisters Challenge 20 - Add a Little Friend


Right bed time now, and yay Friday tomorrow :)

XOX

13 comments:

Pami said...

Fabby card Helen, love the Bo Bunny paper and the ribbon. You can never have enough glitter in my view!! Hope you have had a good day. Pami x

Pami said...

Sorry, meant to say thanks for joining us at LCI this week! Pami x

Mary J said...

Wow, you rocked the LCI challenge, Helen Ann! Those buttons are great!

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge of Buttons & Bows this week over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i love the stitching .. and the sparkle is stunning
Love the papers.. a fab card
Thanks for joining us at LCI again this week
Lisa ;)

theCook said...

Lovely card, love those buttons!

Liz, said...

Fabulously glittery, I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for joining in this moth at crafty calendar.

Liz x

pinky said...

Great job Helen, wow to your patience with that stitching lol. Love the image too, another I need to get. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

shell said...

Gorjuss card hun, love that image and such a lovely reason to send a card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
shell xx

Sue said...

Wow, Loving the bling Helen :-)
Thanks for joining us at this weeks Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge
Sue xx

Sue said...

Oooh! And thanks for joining us at LCI this week too!! Sue xx

Lynne said...

What a super card! I love all your glitter! Your friends will love it! Congrats to them!!

Thanks for joining in at crafty calender this month!
Lynne x

Julie said...

Such an adorable card Helen,Glad you chose to share it with us at Scrapbook Sisters card challenge Hope you're having a good week,Julie.x