Thursday 20 January 2011

Cuddles

I just want to say thank you to everyone for the comments on my last card, I loved it and really nice to see the comments. I think I'm going to make a giant version to go in my scrapbook or possibly make it into a canvas to go on the wall - will post the results when I get it done.

Anyways this will just be a quick post as I have another one to go on as I'm going down to Ian's tomorrow. This card is for one of my mates who is still ill, I've used all my get well stamps up but thought this would be just as good. And hey more blue !!! (I have to say I can't wait for chance to get back to pink cards lol)


Awwww how cute is Robyn hugging her teddy perfect for the cuddly challenge, and some flocking on his belly (have to say it looks much better in reallife)

Supplies: 'Teddy Bear Robyn' Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Flower by Petaloo, Flock by Doodlebug, Glitter by Judikins, Rub-ons by Doodlebug, Epoxy Dots by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Double Dot Card by Bo Bunny
Extras: Papers from Stash, Ribbon from Stash, Blue Ink Pad, Copics, Promarkers, White Card

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...



Be back in a few minutes with my mum's birthday card... XOX

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This will surely cheer them up Helen.. its so cute
Lisa ;)

CuddlyBunny said...

This is an AWESOME image for a get well card! It'd make me feel better!

Love your flocking!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!