Tuesday 18 January 2011

Birthday Wishes to my mum...

... if she sees this it's her own fault as I warned her not to go on here till after her birthday. This is her card off my Dad. The stamp was in the Candy that I won on Debby's blog woop woop so made up still, how perfect is it as it arrived the day I was planning my mum's cards lol. Lots of new things on this card as the circle was cut with my first set of Nesties :) and the flowers were made using my new rolled flowers die. I really don't know how I lasted this long without a die-cutting machine it just makes life so much easier, still working at getting the placement right but still made up with the results. I can't wait to get some more nesties. 


And my first attempt at rolled flowers :)


Glossy accents on the frosting and the jam tarts to make it look more realistic

Supplies: 'Hedgehog Birthday' Stamp by Penny Black, Gems by Doodlebug, Rolled Flower Die by Die-namics
Extras: Copics, Promarkers, Glossy Accents, Papers from Stash, Ribbon from Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 134 - Card Buffet (I selected Patterned Paper, 3 Flowers, Ribbon & 3 Gems)




Another short post as I'm still not feeling brilliant, I'm off to get some tea now XOX

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - and love seeing all your new stash and what you are doing with your cuttlebug.
I am so glad you love it .. your mum will love this card ... the little cake and tarts look fab
Lisa ;)

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Your mother will love this card. You did such a wonderful job. Congrats on the Nesties. I can't live without mine. Thanks for playing with 2 Sisters.

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is beautiful hun! Thank you for joining in with our challenge of Photo Inspiration over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog & PBSC! xxx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet helen ann....mum is going to love it and those cute flowers.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh you done a marvellous job using the stamps, fabulous card.
luv
Debby