Thursday 20 January 2011

Happy 'Bird' Day to You

Back again, this time with my mum's Birthday Card - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM - I've just realised though that these are the pictures I took before I added some of the tie-dyed mulberry flowers by Petaloo - will have to go and take a picture later.

This is one of my favourite new stamps, the chickies are just soooooooo cute, and these are my new papers I treated myself to with my Christmas money I love them nice and bright :)


Trying to show the glitter and glossy accents

Supplies: 'Happy Bird Day to You' Stamp by DeNami Designs, 'Fine and Dandy' Papers by My Mind's Eye, Flowers by Petaloo, Glitter by Judikins
Extras: Turquoise Ink Pad, White Card, Glossy Accents, Promarkers, Copics

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

Sarah Hurley Challenge 26 - Birthday Girl


Right I'm off to bed now, want another early-ish night, don't want to over do it and make myself ill again lol. XOX

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Love those little chicks.. so tweet lol
Lisa ;)

Patsi said...

wow this is great, so cheerful and I love the birdies!

Thanks for joining us at sarah hurley this week.

Patsi xx

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say Thanks for joining us at Sarah hurley this week
Lisa ;)

Pat said...

Lovely card, super colours and image. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Clare Brown said...

such a cute card, thanks for joining us this week at sarah hurley challenges.