Friday 14 January 2011

FIRST EVER DT CARD - Alphabet Challenge Blog - K for KEYS

Wow well this is my first ever design team post :) excited and a bit nervous lol

The challenge over at Alphabet Challenge Blog this week is K for Keys, which instantly made me think of the sentiment 'You have the key to my heart' so ofcourse it had to be a Valentine's Card lol. And got to use one of my favourite stamps and lots of sparkle


I love this key charm, I've had it for ages, I think I might have actually bought it when I was out in Australia and have been saving it for something special


I love these chickie stamps by DeNami Design - I've literally only just found them a couple of weeks ago and I may have gone a bit overboard buying them - I'll restrain myself though so you don't have them in every post lol, sorry I was a bit eager to take the pictures and I've just noticed that the glossy accents is still a bit cloudy - it's gone all clear in real-life now lol


Supplies: 'Chickie with Heart Balloon' Stamp by DeNami Designs, Red Card by Doodlebug
Extras: White Card, Gems, Ribbon from Stash, Key Charm from Stash, Glossy Accents, Red Ink Pad, Promarkers, Copics, Fineliner

Well that was my first design team card I really hope you like it, I'm looking forward to getting started on the next challenge :)

make sure you check out the blog (here) and check out the other design team's blogs especially as there's another 2 newbies who I'm sure would appreciate the visits, I will try and sort the links into my side bar over the weekend too, but I'd best get all my jobs for today done... XOX

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card Helen - love the interpretation of the theme ..and those little chicks are just so adorable
Lisa ;)

Pami said...

Congratulations Helen on your first DT post. A great take on the challenge. The chick is adorable. Pami x