Wednesday 12 May 2010

Will someone please tell the weather it's meant to be May

Yay the sun made an appearance today :) after a cold and rainy morning, it was 1 degree this morning when I went out to work - for goodness sake it's meant to be May, it always used to be baking this time of year so I'm hoping that whoever is in charge of the thermostat will stop playing with it and laughing at us and send some nice warm weather our way (ideally for weekends and the days I've booked leave please lol).

Spent 3 hours this afternoon sleeping off a migraine, so missed quite a bit of the day but atleast my head is feeling clearer now. And managed to get 2 cards done this evening too - will post pics later in the week, for now here is a birthday card that I made for one of the girls in work. Love the new double fold cards I got, they save so much time of having to stick 2 cards together and obviously work out cheaper too as only using one card, will definitely be having to order some more of them.


Supplies: Bathtub Nikki Stamp and Sentiments Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Papers from the Bo Bunny - Alissa Collection, Bo Bunny Double Dot ribbon, shimmer powder
Had some stamps that I hadn't used so been having a play with them today, so will get some cards made using the images over the weekend, been trying to make an effort to use all the things I've bought and then stuck in a cupboard or drawer and they haven't seen the light of day since. Didn't realise how many stamps I still had from when I used to make cards about 10 years ago, and the silly thing is half of them hadn't ever been used.
No post tomorrow as I'm off to the quiz with Ian, looking forward to the weekend - starting with chippy tea on Friday night :) and hopefully off up to visit my nanna and grandad too Anyways I really need to be getting to bed, long day tomorrow so gonna need my beauty sleep. XOX

0 comments: