Monday 24 May 2010

Feel Better Soon

Only a short post today (OI - I heard you breath that sigh of relief just then) as I've been in work (for far too long on a nice sunny afternoon) all day and I need to get a card done for one of the girls in work... had best get a move on if I want to be in bed at a reasonable time.

Anyways here is the 2nd of Sunday's cards, this is for another of the girls in work who's not been well, hopefully she won't check on here until after she receives it lol. Hopefully the nice bright colours will help cheer her up.


Supplies: Penny Black transparent Stamps, Ladybug Crafts Ink Sentiment stamp, PP from DCWV Posy Stack, Petaloo flowers, Doodlebug CS and a button (this one is also from Ladybug Crafts Ink)

Right I'm keeping to my word that it will only be a short post and am going to get on with the card - still got to get it coloured yet...

XOX

0 comments: