Wednesday 26 May 2010

Awwww wie suess

Awww how cute is he, I'd not managed to get much done today, was in work till late and then by the time I'd eaten and dyed my hair (eeek am red again and not through choice - wasn't meant to be this red ah well, hopefully it'll fade soon). And then my Auntie called round - she'd altered a dress for me so yay it doesn't trail on the floor anymore :) and actually looks nicer on than I remembered. She's asked me to do a retirement card so will have to do that tomorrow before the madness of the weekend hits.

Anyways so as I was saying not made much progress with cards today, got a couple prepared but not managed to stick anything together so here is this cute little card from February. I love the Penny Black Piece of my Heart Stamps, there was loads on there and can be used for other things not just tied to lovey-dovey theme.


Supplies: Penny Black Piece of My Heart Stamp set, My Little Shoebox Sticker, Forever Friends paper, CS and ribbon.

Anyways I will hopefully have chance to post some cards tomorrow but then bit of a busy weekend so it'll probably be Monday or Tuesday before the next post. XOX.

PS Kerry's stamps are now available to preorder (I ordered the Magnum ones this morning :)) on her website - www.ladybugcraftsink.co.uk

0 comments: