Friday 21 May 2010

Happy Birthday Vicky

Happy Birthday Vicky, hope you had a great day and hope you liked your card off your mum - am sure the best bit was that you appeared on it lol.



Supplies: Bo Bunny Alissa Papers, Sentiment Stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink, Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon

Well I might have gone slightly mad with my orders this week but I came home to about a million (I wish) lovely parcels today, got loads of new papers and replenished my supplies of a couple of favourites and I've also got a couple of new stamps by Mo Manning (I think - will check before post photos of them) can't wait to get them out and coloured. I've also downloaded a couple of digi 'stamps' to try out. Have to admit not entirely sure how I'll go with them as I've never been a fan of digi-scrapbooking (I think you miss out by not having all the different textures and layers etc, and sort of consider it to be cheating a bit lol, but I thought since there's so many digi-stamps out there now and there's obviously a lot more flexibility and less chance of me making a mistake lol, will have a go over the weekend and will post and let you know how I get on

XOX

0 comments: