Sunday 23 May 2010

Sun Sun Sun !!! :)

Well after having a bit of a lazy start to the day, I had a really productive afternoon and evening, I managed to get 3 cards completely finished and got another 3 that just need to be stuck together. And also managed to have a clear out of some more craft stuff - all the old basic stuff that I'd had since I started making cards more than 10 years ago, I hadn't used any of it in probably 7 or 8 years so it's been bagged up ready to be sent to my little cousin's house - oh her mum's gonna love me lol glitter will be everywhere. Still got more to sort, but wasn't really the weather for tidying I was getting very hot and bothered and stroppy so I gave up and had a sit down and caught up on some episodes of glee :)

Well this is the first of today's cards, I used one of the stamps I ordered last week - I absolutely love this one (it reminds me of ME, unfortunately not just when I was little well I don't consider myself grown-up so that's OK) I know I saw it on a blog somewhere but can't remember where. Anyways here is the card. And notice amazingly NO PINK!!! (don't worry I made up for it on the second card lol).

I really wanted to use some of my new ribbon, (purple grosgrain with stitching down the sides (real stitching too (not just the drawn-on 'stitches' like a lot of them have) so it's all touchy-feely - love things like that, must be the scrapbooker in me). But yep once I'd picked the paper there was no way I could put the ribbon on too - think it would have disappeared into the pattern on the paper, fortunately managed to find these petaloo flowers that match up pretty well. Anyways here's a close up of the flower, trying to show the pattern on the epoxy dots - really pretty definitely going to have to order some more of them.

Supplies: Jill is Two Stamp by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella, Petaloo Flowers, Epoxy dots from Ladybug Crafts Ink, PP (sorry not the faintest idea who it's by - been using up old stash again) & DCWV card.
Oh if you haven't already check out Ladybug Crafts Ink's Blog Kerry has got a new range of stamps due out next month - a really cute cat called Magnum, a little girl called Robyn and a new Nikki - they all look fab but have to say am really looking forward to buying the Magnum ones (which is odd since I don't like cats, but they look really cool).
Right well I am off to watch some of vampire diaries now then I'm thinking an early night. I'll post the 2nd of tonight's cards tomorrow XOX




0 comments: