Thursday 27 May 2010

All packed (I hope)

Right I'm all packed, got a busy weekend this weekend, hoping I've remembered to pack everything - fingers crossed anyway. So that's pretty much been my night, packing, but I've finished off the wedding card - just added the names to it so that's all done and ready - I've also got a couple of new baby cards started so just need to stick them together but hayfever has hit good style now and haven't the energy to carry on with them right now - think they're going to come out really well even if do say so myself.

Half my order from Ladybug Crafts Ink arrived this morning (I'd pre-ordered a couple of the magnum stamps along with some of the epoxy dots (I used one on the purple card a few posts down)) and was expecting that Kerry would send the dots with the magnums but they arrived this morning so that was a nice suprise - one of them has already made it onto a card this evening (will post after the weekend). Thanks Kerry - I'm sure you must have posted them before I'd even ordered them - delivery was that quick.

So just thought I'd do a little post now while got a few mins (waiting for Ian to pick me up) cos I know I won't be on here till Monday at the earliest. Another Nikki card, how cute are the dogs, I've put diamontes on as their tags - how cute. And I've just realised ANOTHER pink and green card lol.




Supplies: Ladybug Crafts Ink Dog-Walker Nikki and Sentiments Stamps, Bo Bunny Double Dot ribbon, papermania PP

Right I'm now off to double check that I've got everything and then have a lie down while I can lol. Have a good weekend, and I'll be back in a few days with a couple of cards...
XOX

0 comments: