Tuesday 25 May 2010

Bit of a Change

Yay have been able to get a bit of a better set up for the blog - had wanted 3 columns for a while cos I think it looks a bit neater, but there was none on the templates tab and there wasn't anything that I could find online that I really really liked. But anyway my wonderful boyfriend was able to do some html editing and here we are :D I've still got to sort out the colours a bit - not quite right but I think it's still looking pretty good even if I do say so myself lol.

Anyways here is the 3rd of Sundays cards, can you tell this was my favourite of the new stamps, onto 2 cards already lol and already been asked to make another :) yay glad other people like her too.

Supplies: 'Jill is Two' stamp by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella, PP from Wild Raspberry by K&Co, Buttons from Ladybug Crafts Ink, ribbon and sentiment printed off computer.
So I've definitely been getting my money's worth out of my copics with all the colouring in I've been doing lol (def think my colouring skills have improved too lol). I think I prefer the green and purple card but have to say really like the pink and white too. Anyways it was another quick post for you again today I would write more but it's gone midnight and I'm up at 6.15 (ouch) so I'm off to bed now, night all xox

0 comments: