Thursday 3 June 2010

Happy June :)

Just a quick post while I have a few spare mins (afternoon off work to go and get my hair fixed and tidy up (yawn how boring - but since the sight of the floor has become a distant memory it's a necessity)).

Anyways thought I'd have a change from cards today, and share one of my favourite layouts. This is my mum about a year before I was born (don't know where it was taken or exactly when, she's probably going to curse me for putting this photo on too, but I really like that it's not posed or anything). I used Sassafras Lass Papers (Fawn'd of You) - the butterflies, bird, branch, hearts and music notes were all cut from one of the sheets, which was a bit fiddly but I think it's worked well and I was able to position them overlapping the photo. The title is made from Thickers that I coloured with my paint markers.

Supplies: Sassafras Lass - Fawn'd of You papers, American Crafts - Thickers, Paint Markers
That's all for now XOX

0 comments: