Sunday 13 June 2010

The MOST important utensil is a CORKSCREW!

Sorry it's been a little while since my last post, been a busy few days. We went for a meal on thursday for my Dad's birthday which was really nice and the food was REALLY yummy, which of course meant that I ate far too much of it. Then was at Ian's on Friday and had a busy Saturday, dragging Ian round HobbyCraft - bless him he pretended not to be too bored. Got a few bits and pieces, I'd seen on the website that the Promarkers were on offer so thought I'd get some to try (only used Copics so far). Anyway dragged poor Ian round the shop about 3 times looking for these blimmin' pens only to find they were in a different section of the store in the very last aisle that we looked in.

Anyways I got a couple of packs (hopefully going to get to try them out this afternoon while the football is on), and lots of Thickers (they were reduced so seemed silly not to get them) also got a really cute set of sentiment stamps of funny things that kids have said. And got a little calendar kit that was reduced, so did quite well really lol.

I can't remember if I've taken pictures of the cards I made on Wednesday so in the mean time here is one of the cards from last weekend...


I love the sentiment on this card "The MOST important utensil is a CORKSCREW" - can think of a few people who would agree with that one.


I added a couple of Crystals for Nikki's earring and olive in her Martini

Supplies: 'Martini Nikki' Stamp and Epoxy Dot by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Paper by MME, Flowers by Petaloo
Right I'm off to play with my new markers... XOX

0 comments: