Friday 18 June 2010

Yep the Footy is on...

Back on again for my second post of the day (thought it made sense as won't be on here at the weekend and the footy is on the telly so got a bit of spare time).

Anyways I've finally got my pictures off my camera so as promised here is the result of my Pro-Marker colouring - sorry I forgot to take a close up but they seem to be bit better at block colour - the lines from the pen seem to show up less. Shame that forgot to get a close up as that might have shown the glitter in the papers, really pretty.

Supplies: 'Slobbing Nikki' and Sentiment Stamps and Epoxy Dot by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Jazmyne' Paper by Bo Bunny, Clover Double Dot Card and Ribbon by Bo Bunny, Flowers by Petaloo.

Right I think I've bored you enough for today, have a good weekend XOX

0 comments: