Wednesday 30 June 2010

Two For One

Thought I'd do another quick post before I head to bed, going to see Ash tomorrow so won't have chance to post then and not sure of plans for the weekend yet, and well I'm just far too impatient to wait till next week to post the pic of the card I made tonight.

This is Magnum, one of Kerry's new designs - you can buy her stamps from her store at Ladybug Crafts Ink store I got my stamps a week ago and had them coloured in pretty much straight away but couldn't seem to find the time to actually get them made into a card. I'm not a fan of cats (at all in the slightest) but couldn't resist getting these ones - how cute is he?!?!?!


Supplies: 'Catflap Magnum' and 'Magnum sentiments' Stamps by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Kitchen Spice' paper by Bo bunny, Double Dot Card and Ribbon by Bo Bunny
Right well think I had better get to bed - busy day tomorrow XOX

0 comments: