Wednesday 23 June 2010

So much to do... so little time...

Got a few spare mins to post while the pre-football chattering is on. Been a couple of busy-ish days, lying in the sun and managed to squeeze in making a couple of cards too, went out for a meal on Monday night with Ian, Mike and Kim then down to Crosby Beach (again) since it was sunny and the longest day - got some fab sun set pictures - will have to post them later. Was a really good night. Then yesterday went to the trafford centre with Ian, called into Ikea on the way for hotdogs, then afternoon of shopping and eating, then cinema in the evening.

Need to have a bit of sort through of my photos get some of the newer ones ready to post on here - did an order from Angel Crafts the other day so been playing with my new Pro-marker colours today got the cutest (and I mean THE cutest) snowman stamp too - can't wait to start on the christmas cards now lol. Anyways will leave you in piece now...



Here is an Engagement card that I made the other week - using the Doodlebug paper yet again - had 2 sheets of it and can't believe the amount of cards it's actually done. But yep you'll be pleased to hear that it's nearly all gone and can move on from the pink lol.

I've been practising the glitter - it's come out really really well even if I do say so myself.

Supplies: 'Piece of my Heart' Stamps by Penny Black, 'Loopy Love' Paper by Doodlebug, Pink Card by Doodlebug, Cupcake sugar-coating by Doodlebug, Ribbon and Buttons

XOX

0 comments: