Sunday 6 June 2010

All Tidy!

What a lovely weekend, lazy Friday, followed up by a lazy Saturday, even managed to get an hour sat in the sun - trying to even out my sunburn from Alton Towers (no luck and now it's back to good ol' English summer weather ie tipped it down all day).

Have been busy today, went to get a new telly, so that's now up, shelves have been moved around and new message board is now up too (Thank you mum, dad and Ian x) - so spent this afternoon rearranging everything think it's more or less sorted now (I hope) just need to get some canvases made to go on the little bit of wall that is still visable lol.

Anyways here is card that one of my friends asked me to make for her to give to her husband on their first anniversary - how cute are the Penny Black stamps?!? Really quick card to make once managed to get the vellum to stick (mine kept curling so in the end I pressed it under my cutting mat while I made the rest of the card and that seemed to do the trick).

Supplies: Penny Black Piece of My Heart Stamps, Karen Foster PP and Gold Heart Vellum
Right I had better get going, tea time now, then a shower, then got an 80th card, 2 Christening Cards, an Engagement Card and a Father's Day Card to get made - really need to get a move on lol. XOX

0 comments: