Saturday 3 April 2010

Finally Finally Finally finished a card...

FINALLY got round to updating, don't seem to have managed to get much done this week at all, am sure someone has been putting the clocks forward all week.

Off to a thirtieth this evening and typical for me, completely forgot about the card till today, so have been busy this afternoon and got this made, got these papermania stamps last week because I suddenly realised that I didn't have any 'masculine' stamps, and during my paper clear out I found loads of stuff that had forgotten about including this Cherry Arte paper. Like the nice bright primary colours, not a colour-combination I normally use but think it works.

Anyways am off to try and get another card done before have to get ready - wish me luck...
xox
PS new website - www.helen-ann.com - just links back to here for now x

0 comments: