Monday 26 April 2010

Productive Day

I am so ready for bed now, busy day at work and stayed bit later than usual too. Then been tidying up, finally starting to feel organised. AND have just managed to finish not one, not 2 but 3 cards this evening, not managed to get that many done in ages.

So this is the first of today's cards - I might ration them and post the others in the next couple of days lol. This is my new Ruby Fairy Stamp (Tulip Ruby) from Ladybug Crafts Ink, how cute, I found this Karen Foster - Garden - Pretty Petals paper when I was having my clear out and thought it was something a bit different for a card definitely makes a change from my usual greens, pinks and blues of late.
Sorry I forgot to crop the second picture, how cute are her glittery wings (doodlebug lily white sugar coating), and bless there's a little ladybug on the plant pot, I've added some diamond glaze to the bug - it doesn't really show up on the photo but is all 3d and shiney in real life lol.


Well I think that's all for today, off to the cinema with Ian tomorrow :) and off to Steph's on Thursday can't wait for either nice to have something to look forward to after work. XOX

0 comments: