Wednesday 21 April 2010

The sun is shining...

Argh it's been one of those days (weeks/months lol), really need to find a new job need something new now, been there too long (on and off lol), been busy out of work and few 'issues' with things but they all seem to be settling down a bit now :)

Had a nice long weekend, went up to Southport with my brother (he's a teacher on the Isle of Man and was home for the holidays) so that was nice, got some cute storage boxes from Smiths all pink and aqua and covered in cupcakes, they were in the sale so couldn't really not buy them lol. Then bit of a busy day on Friday, off to Ikea first so new pillows and a new set of drawers that I built on Monday night :) then an afternoon, tea and a film (Dear John) at the Trafford Centre with Ian.

Anyways been so busy that don't seem to have got anywhere at all with getting cards done, and some were getting close to 'due' date lol, so I finally got my butt into gear, and here is the first of the cards that I made today... Chatty Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink, coloured in a mix of copics (they're still new to me) and derwent pencils, Petaloo Flower and Pebbles paper that I've had for ages and never got round to using, and some paper lace that I've had for years that was buried at the bottom of a drawer.
Anyways I think I'm going to try and get another card done and then hopefully an early night xo

4 comments:

tea_bag said...

another wonderful and green creation love it

Helen Ann said...

thank you :)

as I think i said in the post green isn't usually my colour, but i think it makes a nice change before I head back to pink lol
x

Kerry said...

OMG Helen....love it!!! xx

Helen Ann said...

thanks Kerry x