Sunday 25 April 2010

Ruby

Well today has certainly been alot more relaxing than yesterday - not that it was hard considering yesterday morning. How nice has the weather been this weekend just seems to put everyone in a better mood (well most people) when the sun is out, really can't wait for the warm weather (not going to be over optimistic and hope for a proper summer lol - given I live in England that's setting myself up for disappointment lol), had a lazy day today really, not got much done but was much needed, not managed to finish any cards but but have managed to get some colouring in done today so got 3 images ready so will hopefully be able to decide on papers today (typical of me can't make a decision - can see me having to colour more in and making another card with the other paper lol.

So for today here is a card that I made a few weeks ago, I love it, the stamp is 'Cupcake Ruby' by Ladybug Crafts Ink (incase you hadn't noticed I love Kerry's stamps), I love the glitter on her wings and around the bottom of her dress), the paper is by My Mind's Eye but I don't know the collection (it was free with a magazine - I remember that much) I love the colours - something a little bit different :) Anyways I had best get back to arguing with myself about which papers to use on the next few cards. XOX

0 comments: