Friday 9 July 2010

Quite Contrary

It's been a few days since I've posted a Nikki card, I love this one, I bought Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and got a fab pad of My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary Papers. And I got to use one of the Nikki's that hasn't made it onto a card yet. I love this card it was soooo quick to make I only used the stamps, the free papers (which I'm definitely going to have to go and buy more of) and some white card so they were really cheap too. I'll post the second of Wednesday's cards tomorrow - 2 cards in an hour which for me I think is something of a record.


Supplies: 'Shopping Nikki' and sentiments stamps by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Quite Contrary' Papers by My Mind's Eye and white card and that's it - how simple is that!
I saw some new stamps in the magazine so have done a little order, so hopefully they'll arrive next week so I can have a play with them and get the pictures on here. For now I'm going to go and put a DVD on otherwise gonna be asleep before the end. XOX

0 comments: