Sunday 18 July 2010

Get Well Soon Loz

Have had a few busy days since my last post, been down to Ian's and then on Friday we went to Cheshire Oaks so managed to get some new tops from Fat Face and some bargain PJs from Marks, and FINALLY remembered to go and get some repositionable spray - yay go me, only taken me a month to remember to get some. We then headed up to Old Trafford (bleugh) so Ian could get the new shirt (yep he's one of them - ick) then on to the Trafford Centre, lunch at Frankie and Benny's, couple of new tops, few dvds, a not very successful tea at Zizzi's (they got my order completely wrong so by the time they'd brought what I'd actually ordered Ian had nearly finished, but still atleast the food was nice), a new book journal later we went to see Eclipse. I have to say I wasn't actually looking forward to seeing the film cos I didn't like the last one, but it was actually quite good, alot better than I was expecting anyway, so you never know might finally get round to reading the last book.

Anyways when got back to mine I had my order from Angel Crafts waiting for me :) AND my order from Lili of the Valley. I'd never heard of Lili of the Valley before but they were featured in one of the craft magazines (Cardmaking and Papercraft if I've remembered rightly) so thought would try something new. I finally got some cards made this afternoon so here is the first of today's cards...
Supplies: 'Little Nurse' and Sentiment Stamps by Lili of the Valley, Paper from 'Dancing Girl' by Fancy Pants, Card by Papermania, Ribbon

This card of for one of the girls in work, hope she likes it, thought this image was sooooo cute - don't think that teddy is too keen on the idea of taking his medicine (bit like me really lol), really love these new stamps, there'll be another card using them on here in the next few days. Can't wait to get to use the rest of them and I've just seen the new Christmas stamps on the site - eeek going to have to get saving cos Kerry@Ladybug Crafts Ink has some new stamps out too...

Off to watch the Karate Kid with Ian now...

XOX

0 comments: