Sunday 25 July 2010

Christening

Just a really quick post cos am off back to bed now. Had a really lazy day yesterday but it was much needed as this week seems to have lasted forever. Watched some more Gavin and Stacey (I'd never seen it before - which was apparently something of a crime lol) and then watched 'The Ugly Truth' which I really enjoyed - there's not been that many chick flicks lately that have been worth watching so that was good. And yay found out from girl in work that they're filming 'One for the Money' - based on the first of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich - I LOVE these books so can't wait for the film only thing is I'm gonna have very high expectations lol.

Anyways I was in work this morning on overtime - car due a cam belt and not long till my contract runs out so I thought I'd better get in while had the chance, but starting work at 7 on a sunday completely finished me off - was meant to be going to a Chrisening party this afternoon, but went for a lie down when got in and zonk. Oops will have to send my apologies tomorrow.

For now here is the card that made for Amelia off her mummy and daddy...


Supplies: 'Baby Christening' Stamp by Lili of the Valley, Hot Pink Glitter Card, Printed Vellum & Pink Ribbon.
Right I'm off to bed now, there's a couple of competitions on the go at the moment so I'll hopefully be getting some cards done for them over the next few days. So will hopefully be back soon with something new to show you XOX

0 comments: