Friday 23 July 2010

Awwww sweetie

Afternoon...

No cards to post today, I have finished one but it's only getting given this evening so I'll have to post it in the morning - I have to say it is one of my absolute favourites. Am finding it VERY hard to resist the temptation to post it now lol.

So in the absence of any cards (and scrapbook pages that have been edited) here's a picture of the teddy and flowers I got for our 6 month anniversary awww - how lovely thank you Ian xx


I'll post the card tomorrow (or later tonight if I can't wait lol).
Oh and while I remember our I spent a bit of time looking on the Lili of the Valley site, only just discovered them and their stamps are gorgeous, anyway check out the blog (link on the right side-bar), I spent quite a bit of time blog-hopping today and found some of the DT's blogs, first was... Cats Whiskers worth checking out there's a competition on at the moment to win two Lili of the Valley Stamps!!!! How cool!!!
Anyways I'd best go and get organised. XOX

0 comments: