Wednesday 7 July 2010

Funny Face

I've got a few spare mins before I get started on a few more cards so thought I'd post again. I didn't get the chance to post last night as we went to the cinema last night to see Letters to Juliet, that was such a sweet film really cute. I just thought I'd share another of my favourite scrapbook pages (try and even it up on the cards 'v' scrapbooking front lol), I'm gutted that I can't show you the picture that does on this layout - it was such a funny face. I love the nice bright colours of the paper helps make the layout look nice and fun. Let me know what you think...


Supplies: a funny photo, 'Nightlight' papers by October Afternoon, Thickers by American Crafts, Word Card from Moo.com and ink pad
Thought I'd also share one of the pictures from Crosby Beach, on 21st June (longest day of the year) when we took a spare of the moment trip down to the beach with some friends who were visiting. How gorgeous is it!?! I'm thinking that I might have to get some of the pictures made into canvases, can't wait to have my own house with loads of walls to cover with my pictures.

Right OK, really will go and leave you peace now. Night all XOX

0 comments: