Sunday 11 July 2010

New Stamps

Still going through trying out the new stamps I got from Kerry at Ladybug Crafts Ink, love the new Magnum ones, this one is Add-on Magnum, he's really cool, he comes with a birthday cake for him to hold and a sentiment, you can then get an extra set of stamps with some extras for him to hold - my next card will hopefully have him holding a balloon but need to try and find some paper to match and no look so far lol. Really cool idea though cos he's not just one stamp that way.

Anyways I'm going to keep this short and go and try and get another card done this afternoon, rather than just waffle on on here. Anyways here is the card hope you like it - used more of my free papers, love the packs of papers like that for cards, perfect size.


Supplies: 'Add-on Magnum' stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Quite Contrary' Papers by My Mind's Eye, Double Dot Ribbon by Bo Bunny

XOX

0 comments: