Monday 19 July 2010

99 Luftballoons

Right well I'm meant to be busy making a card but as usual have found 3 million things to do in the mean time lol, copied pictures over and reorganised my hard-drive, had a play putting watermarks onto the photos and managed to set it up so it's now a one-click job, yay go me. Still need to sit and have a proper play with it, I've only ever had the basic photo-editing program before and got the full shebang this time - so going to take me a little while to get used to it and learn how to do everything.

I'm off to get some tea now then make a start on the first of tonight's cards - wish me luck got to hunt out some paper lol.

For now here is the second of yesterday's cards - I love this one - the red balloon reminds me of that song 99 Luftballoons (I think the English version was 99 Red Balloons??) And the paper is actually patterned tissue paper from Paperchase - how cool is it!?! think it works really well. You can't really see it but I added glossy accents to the balloon too. This is Add-on Magnum from Ladybug Crafts Ink, the balloon is from the add-on pack of stamps (really cool idea to mix and match the extras)

Supplies: 'Add-on Magnum' and 'Add-ons' Stamps by Ladybug Crafts Ink, Dotty Tissue paper by Paperchase, Card by Doodlebug

Right tea now, am starving...

XOX

0 comments: