Tuesday 9 November 2010

WOW

Wow got a really nice surprise this morning, made sure I was up by 9 ready to check out the second Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge, gorgeous cards from the design team (as always) and anyways I did my own mini blog hop round all their cards and then when I got to the bottom of the post I found that I had been picked as the winner of their First Ever Challenge - how cool is that!!!!!! (this was my card here) I guess I now can't say I never win anything. Sooooooo happy, great big grin on my face lol. So I've just added the badge to my blog :) woop

Anyways I could waffle on for ages but I've got to restrain myself - lots to get done today. So onto today's card, I got this stamp a couple of week's ago, thought it would make a change from my usuals. I love the stripey tights I knew as soon as I saw it I was going to have to colour them in like rainbows - and the name of the stamp gave me the sentiment so it all came together pretty quick. And got to use up some left over paper from the scrapbook pages the other week - yay I love cards like that as I have boxes and boxes of left overs.

I should also apologise for my photography, I've got a busy week and was in a bit of a rush to get everything done, the light had already gone and the flash has made the colours a bit muted - they are really bright primary colours honest


Supplies: 'Gorjuss - A Little Birdie Told Me' Stamp by Sugar Nellie Stamps
Extras: Papers from Stash, Ribbon from Stash, White Card, Blue Ink Pad, Copics

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

Alphabet Challenge - B for Bird
the sentiment inside carries on from the one on the front 'A Little Birdie Told Me... You're another Year Older' (this card is for one of my friend's who a bit like me does not like to be reminded of that fact)

Right I had best get on, as I need to get my entry for this week's Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge done, as I think I'm only at home today and then a few hours on Sunday and that would be cutting it fine for the closing time of 9am Monday. XOX

4 comments:

Pami said...

Congratulations Helen Ann!! Well deserved! Loving the new card with all those colours! Very brave of you, I would break out into a cold sweat having to use all those primary colours!! Pami x

Mary J said...

Hello Helen Ann! Your win was well deserved! I look forward to your next entry!

Now this card is brilliant - I love the colours and how you've matched her socks - brilliant!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Helen - congratulations - hope to see you in this weeks challenge lol
Love the stripey socks and matching DP
FUN card
Lisa ;)

made by fifi said...

very cute -thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x