Tuesday 2 November 2010

53 more sleeps

Just a really quick post, don't think I'd get away with waffling on again after this mornings post lol. Had a really quite productive day, managed to find a few more jobs to apply for and have sorted a bit more stuff out in room and managed to get 3 cards done!!!! and a 4th (my Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge) one is very nearly almost finished - yay - it's still missing something and can't work out what so before I got in a tizz with it I packed away and will have another go in the morning lol.

Anyways onto the first of the cards, this is for the Lili of the Valley Challenge, a sketch by Bev this week, I normally find working with a sketch fairly easy as I've used them for years on my scrapbook pages, but this one I found a bit tricky I think it was that it was quick a busy design so not my normal style. I had originally put in scalloped card at the top and the bottom but it was just too cluttered so I substituted them for these strips of paper cut from one of the 'Eskimo Kisses' paper. And yay I finally used the 'Big Star Christmas Ted' stamp with his hat on - YAY


Supplies: 'Christmas Ted - Big Star' Stamp by Lili of the Valley, 'Eskimo Kisses' Paper by Basic Grey, 'Tis the Season' Paper by Bo Bunny, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug, Snowflake Stickers by Do Crafts
Extras: White Card, Copics, Promarkers, Fineliner, Silver Ink Pad, Brads from Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge...


Right I'm off to bed, will hopefully be back in the morning with card number 2 lol XOX

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww he is a such a cutie .. and that's something coming from someone who doesn't do Teddy cards very often lol
Love the papers and the snowflakes
Lisa ;)

Nicola said...

Fabulous card and wonderful take on our sketch Helen Ann. Love the papers and adorable image which you have coloured so beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-