Wednesday 24 November 2010

Teeny Weeny Tiny Scrapbook Canvas

How cute and sweet is this?!? I'd bought these mini canvases over a year ago I got 4 of them and they even came on their own little easels. Cos they're so small I'd not been able to think what to do with them so they'd sat in the drawer for ages. I found some index prints and thought I would try and make a mini scrapbook page and this is what I came up with...


I had to put this one on to show the size of the canvas, it's just 7x7cm and the photos across the bottom are 1.5x1cm!!! 


Supplies: 'Smitten Hearts' Pillow Stickers by K & Company
Extras: Pink Acrylic Paint, Ribbons from Stash

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges...


Fab 'n' Funky Challenge 50 - Going with the Flow (Anything Goes)

Hope you like it, off to start on some more cards (well maybe after a nap lol) XOX

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh how cute .. they are really mini lol.. i love the hearts too .
Awww
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Helen Ann, that is just soooo cute!! If you hadn't put the coin there I would 've thought it was a full size canvas!! Greetz, Frea

Mary J said...

Hello Helen Ann! This card is sooo cool! I love the colours and what a great use of the photos!

Mary J xxx