Monday 8 November 2010

Autumn Fairies

Had quite a productive day, had a quick trip up to Matalan with my mum so got some new bedding and towels (and a new top lol), then reorganised my room a bit, and then got some cards finished - actually managed to get 4 (yes 4!!!!) finished. Will be back with the second one tomorrow.

This is the first of the cards and it's for the Scrapbook Sisters Challenge to make a card using Autumn colours, I love Autumn colours so this was an easy challenge, and got to use up some left over papers, the weathervane (stripey) paper offcut had been in the box for probably years now and the other paper and card were left over froma  card I made a few weeks ago. I used my Derwents rather than my markers (well other than for the skin) as I wanted a softer more uneven look. 


Another gate-fold card, I love them, make a change to the normal or double fold cards


Supplies: 'Flower Ruby' Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Weathervane' Papers by October Afternoon,  'Nana's Nursery' Papers by DCWV, Double Dot Card by Bo Bunny, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug
Extras: Derwent Pencils, Copics, Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge...


Right I'm off to sort a few bits out before bed XOX

3 comments:

Fairy wall stickers said...

I wanna have this card, this is actually what I want to make.

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful card again Helen - lobe the stripey DP band. Ruby looks so adorable.. look out for our new challenge today - its a good one
Lisa ;)

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

Beautiful card! I love the gate fold. You have coloured the sweet image so pefectly.

Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)