Friday 27 August 2010

Thong Marks

I'm still away at the moment so not getting any new cards (or well anything made) for the next few days so I thought I'd share a couple of my scrapbook pages that I've made a few months ago - I know I keep saying it but I REALLY REALLY need to get back onto my scrapbooking, I've still barely scraped the surface of all my Australia trip photos and as for the rest of them I think it's going to be one of those never-ending tasks lol.

We had a fab day out yesterday, went up to Anglesey to see the train station with the longest name (don't ask me what it is now, will have to go and look it up off the photos lol - I think I'll try and post some of the photos tomorrow if I get chance) then down to Caenarven (I know I'll have spelt that wrong but hopefully you know where I mean) Castle, then we called into Beddgelert (again haven't got a clue if I've spelt that right or not) before heading back to Ian's for tea and the quiz. Needless to say slept really well last night lol. Off out again now so will try and post some pictures tonight or tomorrow of the last couple of days.

And onto the layout, this is one of my favourites, I think I challenged myself to use atleast 5 papers on a layout, and this was the result, I love it, especially the top corner by the photo where I've folded the paper over to reveal the otherside of the double-sided paper (the bi right under the watermark, oops), I think I'm going to have to try that on a card too, might as well make the most of the double-sided papers.

I think this photo was taken after a couple of months in Australia, I'm sure I've got another picture towards the end and the marks were even more noticable. The photo was taken at St Kilda beach in Melbourne, sat on a wall overlooking the beach watching all the kite surfers, on one of my last days in Melbourne. I soooooooo can't wait to go back there.


Supplies: 'Snorkel' Papers by Cosmo Cricket, 'Snorkel' Stickers also by Cosmo Cricket, Letter Stickers by Doodlebug
Extras: Black Ink Pad, Red Paint Marker

Right had best get going, more later XOX

0 comments: