Wednesday 11 August 2010

Part 2

Right here's the rest of the post...

This afternoon was a bit of a rush, as I'd forgotten that the Lili of the Valley Challenge was now weekly, I only remembered when I was checking the blogs on my dinner, but fortunately managed to get the card finished, start to finish in an hour and a half - don't think I did half bad cos that included waiting for the ink to dry and I'm sure it knew I was in a rush and took longer than normal (thank goodness for flexi time and an early finish). Really like the way it's turned out (as usual nothing at all like I'd planned).

I coloured the image with my Promarkers (all except the face which I did with my Copics - I'm still working on the skin colours with the Promarkers lol) and then added some Doodlebug Lily White Sugar Coating, I meant to use my new chunky glitter but forgot - oh well something for next time.

Supplies: 'Baby's First Christmas' Stamp by Lili of the Valley, 'Winter Wonderland' Papers by Crafts House, Double Dot Card by Bo Bunny, Glitter by Doodlebug and Extras.. white card and pink pom-pom 'ribbon'

Anyways had best get on and try and get another card finished... XOX

0 comments: