Monday 9 August 2010

All Coloured Out

My throat was still really bad again today, so ended up coming home from work at dinner time, so I had a nice sleep and thankfully seem to be feeling alot better now (touch wood - hoping that I've not jinxed myself now). Anyways I had ordered loads of new stamps and they all arrived over the weekend so I've spent a fair few hours this evening stamping them all up and colouring in (my colouring skills have definitely improved (even if I do say so myself lol) found some images that I coloured in when I first got my copics - cringe lol. So I'm hoping to get them turned into cards on Wednesday, I'm gutted though cos I was going to do the Lili of the Valley Challenge but forgot that the challenges are now weekly and it closes at 6 on Wednesday - not sure am out for a meal tomorrow and think I'd be cutting it very fine to try and get it in on time. Better not to rush though me thinks and there'll be another challenge next week when I hopefully will be feeling better.

Anyways what a load of waffle, here's a card for today, this is a 'Thinking of You' card Ian asked me to make, hope he likes it ...


Supplies: 'Piece of my Heart' Transparent Stamp Set by Penny Black, 'Pepper and Friends' Papers by Helz Cuppleditch, Flowers by Prima, Gems and Glitter by Doodlebug
Well I think I'd better get myself to bed - don't want to stay up too long and make myself ill again. Will get some cards done on Wednesday - I think I'm going to do the card challenge anyway even if I don't enter as it makes me do something different. Night all XOX

0 comments: