Friday 20 August 2010

Glitter-fied Butterflies (Just how they should be)

A quick post meant to be in work but had to come home for some things that I need for Monday, then off to Ian's for the weekend. Going to visit Matt and Emma tomorrow (it's Emma's birthday today, it was her card that I posted yesterday, so need to remember to take it with me).

This is another of the cards from Wednesday night, I have to say this was an absolute nightmare to make, the original plan was to cut out the butterflies and make a sort of decopage but anyway colouring didn't work out, so I coloured a new image up, think they've come out quite well - even if I do say so myself lol - quite pastelly which makes a change for me. And as usual I coloured the image up without having a clue what papers I was going to use, so I then had a panic to try and find some papers that matched. But I think the over all result is really sweet.


Doesn't look as nice straight on, I don't think - though that's probably more down to my photography


And a close up of the butterflies, really wish that the glitter showed up as well on the photos as real life lol


Supplies: Stamp by Anita's, 'Sweet' Paper by DCWV, Double Dot Card by Bo Bunny, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug
Extras: White Card, Pink Ribbon, Gems, Promarkers

Oooo and my new stamps from Ladybug Crafts Ink have arrived, I love them, especially the really cute Christmas Buttercup one - I wish I had time to start stamping now lol but had better get on. XOX 

0 comments: