Sunday 8 August 2010

Mr and Mrs

Just a really quick post cos feeling bit ill again today, throat is bad AGAIN, really hope it's not turning into tonsillitis again, temp is normal so far so fingers crossed.

We went a wedding party last night, one of Ian's mates got married in France a week or so ago and they had a reception last night. So after a bit of drama with the accomodation (the B&B we were meant to be staying in didn't look that nice and then there was dogs in the window, Ian's alergic to dogs and they hadn't mentioned them on the phone :S so anyways we ended up in a different hotel that was a lot nicer :) ) So anyways it was a really good night and here's the card I made for them...



Yay I got to use the Lili of the Valley stamp again :) really need to get some more papers now that I've added to my collection of stamps. I coloured the image with my promarkers (other than the skin which I still use my copics for - I can't seem to get the right colour with the Promarkers - ah well am sure I'll get there in the end) then I added glitter to the flowers and the dress.


Supplies: 'Wedding Couple' Stamp by Lili of the Valley, Gold Glitter Card by Anitas, Printed Vellum and Gold Ribbon
Am home tomorrow :( but will get to have a play with all my new stamps :) can't wait. Also need to have another look for the Stampin Up Blooming with Happiness set on ebay - no luck so far :S Anyways back to bed again for now me thinks. XOX

0 comments: