Wednesday 4 August 2010

Spending Spree

I still can't believe it's August, how scary is that, and where on earth has the Summer gone - I know we live in England but come on. I'm currently sat in bed watching repeats of Friends, stuffing my face with a chocolate orange. Got a lovely treat from my mum, when I got in from work we went and got a pandora bracelet :) and 3 charms - thank you mum xox

I've been on a bit of a spending spree the last few days, got a GORGEOUS top from Joe Browns, soon as I saw it knew I was going to regret it if I didn't get it, so thought I'd get it as part of my Christmas Day clothes - but I doubt I'm going to be able to resist wearing it before then, especially cos it's so long to try and resist lol and got some lovely new shoes and a dress - just need to invest in some magic knickers lol. Sorry got distracted by the new stuff that's arrived I've also ordered a a load of stamps from all over the place and some more doodlebug sugar-coating (I only had the lil' tiny mini bottles and the lily white was running out really quickly (I love it - works so well for snow and on everything else really because the colour shows through it), and noticed that they now do it in chunky too and couldn't resist had to see what it's like in real life lol. Oooooo so excited can't wait for it all to arrive eeek. Lol what am I like!?! I love getting it all in the post - mainly cos my memory is rubbish and there's always suprises cos I've forgotten that I'd ordered stuff.

Right I'd best get going, got to get a wedding card done now... so now for a little picture to make up for all the waffle...

This card actually started with the same sketch as the previous post, but it didn't work at all, so I ended up having to switch it all and change it, the flowers were cut out of one of the other papers in the collection and the image is mounted onto it too. I was really made up with the colouring, using a mix of copics and promarkers I managed to get the car to match the papers exactly :)


Supplies: 'Roadster Nikki' Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink, 'Roxie' Papers by KI Memories, Other Stuff (Black Inkpad, White Card)
Right well I had best get on, got to get bag packed for next few nights too - wish me luck - loads to remember. XOX

0 comments: