Thursday 2 September 2010

Help I forgot the Colour

Can't believe it's September already, it's scary how quick the year is flying by - really must be getting old (but am not ready to accept that yet, I'm still trying to decide how old to be this year lol) and still racking my brain trying to think what I can get Ian for his 30th (1 month today!!!) men are so hard to buy for but on the plus side I think I know what I'm doing for his card lol.

Right just a short post cos my eyes are stuggling to stay open, we went to Steph and Neil's last night with a load of friends and then was in work this morning, an interview this afternoon and some cards to finish this evening lol, so much for my early night eh? Well onto the cards, this is the 2nd of tonight's cards, it's for a Pearl Wedding Anniversary for one of the girls in work. I have to say I REALLY struggled with this card, I didn't want to put too much gold or silver on because I didn't want it to look like a 25th or 50th Anniversary, but it looked too plain when I tried just the white and off-white, so in the end I settled for a bit of silver on the image and the vellum and kept the rest white and off-white. It doesn't really show up but the off-white card is all pearlesant and I have glittered the hearts and flower on the image.

Hope you like it


Supplies: 'Two Birds' Stamp by Hero Arts, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug
Extras: Printed Vellum, White Card, Pearlesant Card, Silver Ink Pad, Pearls, Sparkley Ribbon

Oooo nearly forgot I would like to enter this card for The Pink Elephant TPE82 - Time for a Color Challenge - MOSTLY WHITE. Which really was something of a challenge for me cos I really like my colours lol.

Right bed-time for me now, night all XOX

1 comments:

Anna ~ Flatkatt said...

Beautiful card! I love how you've used the pearls to frame that sweet image.