Monday 20 September 2010

Flower Power

Just a really quick post cos the matchsticks just aren't working tonight so I need to get to bed. Didn't manage to get any cards done yesterday but got to watch the last episodes of Gavin and Stacey and think I'm now all up to date with the Inbetweeners too. We went over to Neil and Steph's for the afternoon to watch the footy (ie me and Steph gab while Ian and Neil watch the game) think I may have convinced Steph to have a go at making some cards, so need to sort out a 'starter' pack for her so she can have a go (Neil will be cursing me if she gets hooked lol). Anyways we ended up getting Dominoes (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my favourite) and then watching X-Factor (have to say am not a fan - I don't get how they can put such rubbish through and not put others through, I also don't get how some people's friends and families can let them go and audition, they must really dislike them lol). But all is good cos Strictly will be back on soon :) Anyways today was much more productive, managed to get 3 cards done and got another 2 planned so I guess that makes up for it, but still masses to get done in the next week and a half.

Right onto one of tonight's cards, I have made this card to enter 2 challenges...



I've had these shaped cards for ages and hadn't got round to using them, so they were perfect for both these challenges, I used some My Mind's Eye Papers and skipped a stamped image - something which doesn't happen very often. The Flower in the centre is also from MME


Supplies: 'Quite Contrary' Papers and Flower by My Mind's Eye, Flower-shaped Card by Anitas, Sugar-Coating by Doodlebug
Extras: Pink Ink Pad, Green Card

Right shut-eye time for me now. XOX

1 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty flower Helen - and pink plus one lol.. like us ladybugs
Lisa ;)