Thursday 16 September 2010

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad

Oooooo my first pre-post (hoping this works lol), won't have time to post tomorrow (today when you're reading it - argh am confused lol

Anyway today - Thursday - is my mum and dad's 32nd Anniversary, this is Mum's card off dad - hope she likes it. Kept it nice and simple cos the image is so cute, didn't want to put loads on, and think it works well with the ribbons and the heart cut from the PP (that's my fave bit of the card lol)


Supplies: 'Sweet Surrender' Stamp by Penny Black, 'Splendid' Paper by Fancy Pants, Double Dot Card by Bo Bunny, Double Dot Ribbon by Bo Bunny
Extras: White Card, Pink Ink Pad, White Ribbon, Copics

Yay it's Thursday only one more day in work, then nice lie in - can't wait :) XOX

1 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little hedgie!
Your parents will love it... its my mum and dads wedding anniversary next weekend so best get my skates on lol
Lisa ;)